Auscrimper is a rural, family owned business commenced by father and son team David and Charlie Lange. For over a decade, the Lange family have been implementing Regenerative Agricultural Practises on their Queensland’s Darling Downs family farm.
Regenerative Agricultural Practises includes the use of these sustainable techniques:
- Cover cropping,
- Time controlled rotational grazing,
- High density grazing,
- Pasture cropping.
David and Charlie have seen these practises result in long-term benefits for the sustainable productivity and regeneration of the landscape.
The benefits they see include:
- improving water cycle,
- improving carbon cycle,
- increased carrying capacity,
- better-quality soil & pasture health,
- enhanced pasture & animal productivity,
- superior plant & soil microbe diversity,
- greater property drought resilience,
- and a relaxed farmer.
David Lange says, “The success of our Regenerative Farming Techniques has led to the innovation of a variety of products to equip the landholder with appropriate tools and implements designed for Regenerative Agriculture.” Thus the Auscrimper Cover Crop Roller was born.
Why Choose Auscrimper?
- Auscrimper have years of hands-on experience and use all products regularly ourselves,
- Auscrimper focus on what is best for the customer and what your goals are in a timely fashion,
- Auscrimper are Australian made, robustly designed and engineered,
- Auscrimper products can be designed to suit customers needs.
How is Auscrimper Unique?
- Auscrimper is the first Australian made cover crop crimper,
- Auscrimper has a unique Australian design suited to our tough conditions,
- Auscrimper Cover Crop Roller farm demonstration can be arranged,
- Auscrimper can provide in-field support,
- Auscrimper has experience with all the products we manufacture,
- Auscrimper provide honest, reliable and good old fashioned customer service,
- Auscrimper has a machine for dry hire so you can see the results on your own property.
- 30% deposit required to confirm order,
- Full payment required upon delivery or when machine leaves our shed,
- Payments via either cheque or direct deposit (Online banking),
- 1 year warranty on all products,
- Replacement parts are available for all products with the option of in-field fitting.