Australian Regenerative Agriculture
For many years father and son team David and Charlie Lange have employed Regenerative Agricultural Practises on their Darling Downs family farm.
Regenerative Agriculture includes the use of the following techniques:
- Cover cropping,
- Time controlled rotational grazing,
- High density grazing,
- Pasture cropping.
These practises have resulted in long-term benefits for the productivity and regeneration of the landscape.
The indicators of these benefits include:
- Improving water cycle,
- Increased water infiltration rate,
- Improving carbon cycle,
- Increased carrying capacity,
- Better-quality soil and pasture health,
- Enhanced pasture and animal productivity,
- Superior plant and soil microbe diversity,
- Greater drought resilience of property, and a…
- Relaxed farmer.
The success of our Regenerative Farming Techniques has led to the innovation of a variety of products to equip the landholder with appropriate tools and implements designed for Regenerative Agriculture.
Regenerative Agriculture products within Auscrimper’s range include:
- Cover crop roller crimper
- Cover Crop Planter
- Alligator Seeder
- Hydraulic Box Thorn Puller
- Livestock ‘Free Choice’ mineral wagon
- Livestock water medicator trailer
- Other Regenerative Agriculture Equipment
Auscrimper’s David and Charlie Lange are passionate about Regenerative Agricultural Practises.